Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Getting Started

Everybody has to get started somewhere. I'm going to try and post something new each week. It will mostly be reflections and commentary, but I may try my hand at some type of devotionals too. I'll just have to see how this evolves!! I just get random thoughts in my head, sometimes they're spiritual, political, or just reflections on life in general. But you will definitely see my faith. I view the whole world through the filter of my Catholic, Christian beliefs. I try not to make any decisions in life without praying or relying on my beliefs. This doesn't mean that everything I write will be sugary-sweet. Sometimes, I'll be mad and frustrated, not neccessarily with God, but with the world. I hope you'll enjoy this blog in the future.

"Let's start at the very beginning, it's a very fine place to start."
Julie Andrews as Maria VonTrapp from the Sound of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment